Working for FGE
FGE staff members come from a wide range of backgrounds - government ministries, the private sector, international organization and research institutes - ranging from senior energy experts to talented people just finishing their studies with one or two years' work experience. In some cases, they are graduates straight out of university.
The working environment at FGE is fast-paced, multinational, and challenging. In return we provide an exceptional opportunity for personal and professional growth.
We are constantly looking for talented individuals who bring fresh ideas and new perspectives in solving issues related to the global energy industry, including those who have work experience and those who are graduates. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential as this is the working language. Knowledge of other languages is also advantageous. If you are interested in working for FGE please either submit your application through our online application form, or email your CV and cover letter to [email protected].
- China Oil Market Analyst, Singapore
- Oil Market Analyst, Singapore
- Russian Speaking Oil Analyst, London
- Energy Analyst/Economist, London
- Refining Analyst, London
- New Energy Analyst, London
- Gas/LNG Market Analyst / Senior Analyst, Singapore
- Graduate Analyst (NGLs), Singapore
- Junior Key Account Manager, Singapore
- Business Development Manager, Houston