FGE has been providing consistently accurate and reliable crude, oil products and LNG price forecasts to an array of clients for many years, including national oil and gas companies, integrated companies, refiners, traders and financial companies.
Short-Term Coverage (12 months ahead)
- Monthly and Quarterly Crude Price Forecasts
- Dated Brent (BFOE)
- Urals Med
- Oil Product Prices (NW Europe, Med, USGC, Singapore)
- LNG Price Forecasts (Asia Spot, NBP, Asia New Long-Term)
- Weighted Average LNG Import/Export prices
- Monthly and Quarterly Price Differentials
- LNG Contracts Pricing
- LNG Price Outlook (Asia Spot vs. Long-Term Price)
- Monthly North Asian LNG Import Prices
- Price Outlook (Asia Long-Term Contract Slope)
Long-Term Coverage (to 2040)
FGE's long-term price forecast provides Dated Brent annual averages out to 2040.
Features & Benefits
- Long history of providing reliable and accurate price forecasts (short and long-term)
- Short-Term monthly forecasts and Long-Term annual forecasts
- Available in Excel format, allowing you to easily manipulate our data, integrate it into your own systems, and create custom charts.
FGE's Price Forecasts are available in Excel format, as part of the below products/services.
Latest FGE Multi-Client Studies
Preparing for IMO 2020 and The Future of Bunkering
FGE's detailed assessment of the impact of the IMO 2020 specification changes on the global shipping & refining industries.
The Outlook for Oil 2019
FGE’s core analytical block for its perspectives on future developments in oil demand, supply and prices to 2040.
World Refining Outlook 2020
A detailed assessment of the mid/long-term operating environment for global refining and the implications for oil products trade.