- APPEC-Sanctions against Russia bringing BRICS closer, executives say
September 04, 2023
Western sanctions against Russia are driving the BRICS grouping of countries closer together in addition to curbing Moscow's oil revenue, some executives at a major Asia energy conference said.
- Egypt aspired to be a natural gas powerhouse. Now the lights are out.
September 01, 2023
When Russia invaded Ukraine last year, and European demand for natural gas skyrocketed, Egypt saw an opportunity. Riding high on the discovery of a massive offshore field in 2015, and desperate for foreign cash, the government ramped up ...
- China diesel exports seen rising to over 1 mln tons in September
August 31, 2023
Chinese refiners are poised to boost diesel exports in September to more than 1 million metric tons, drawn by lucrative margins from selling overseas and as they expect to receive more export quotas from Beijing, traders and analysts sai...
- Qatar sees slow start to sale of new LNG supply
August 29, 2023
Qatar has a lot of catching up to do to sell all of its 48 million mt/year of new LNG production capacity that it's currently building as buyers look for more flexible contract terms, according to analysts.
- India diesel exports to Singapore set for highs in Aug, drop for Europe -trade
August 24, 2023
India's diesel exports to Singapore are set to hit a 19-month high in August and exceed 330,000 metric tons, boosted by cheaper freight costs and low inventories in the Asian oil hub, traders and analysts said.