- Asia Fuel Oil-VLSFO premium at two-month low; HSFO discount narrows
November 30, 2023
Asia’s cash premium for 0.5% very low sulphur fuel oil (VLSFO) slipped to a two-month low on Wednesday, while high sulphur fuel oil (HSFO) extended a rebound with discounts narrowing.
- Asia jet fuel prices hit highest in 5 years versus gasoil on strong demand
November 28, 2023
Jet fuel prices in Asia rose to their highest against gasoil in five years on Tuesday, buoyed by strong demand for the fuel used for winter heating and aviation, according to LSEG data and trade sources.
- Europe Is Guzzling Diesel From India, a Key Buyer of Russian Oil
November 27, 2023
Europe banned most oil shipments from Russia almost a year ago, but it’s binging on diesel that may well have been made from Russian crude.
- Asia Fuel Oil-VLSFO refining margins rise further on tight supplies
November 15, 2023
Refining margins for very low sulphur fuel oil (VLSFO) extended gains on Tuesday amid persisting tight supplies, market participants said.
- Oil Forecasters See Saudi Arabia Extending Supply Cut Into 2024
November 10, 2023
As oil prices languish near a three-month low, forecasters are already predicting that Saudi Arabia won’t sit idle.