- Oil Traders See Little in Real World to Justify Slump in Crude
May 09, 2019
Whether it’s in the North Sea, West Africa or the Persian Gulf, traders of millions of barrels of crude are seeing little to justify the past fortnight’s slump in oil futures.
- India's LPG use to surge from record as govt promotes cleaner fuel
May 03, 2019
India’s demand for liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) rose to a record in the fiscal year ended in March amid government measures to provide cleaner cooking fuel to rural households, and analysts expect consumption to keep rising.
- The Logistical Nightmare of Cleaning Up Russia’s Tainted Oil
May 02, 2019
How do you get millions of barrels of dirty Russian oil out of the pipelines? Eastern European nations are working on an unprecedented logistical operation to do just that.
- Oil prices ease on expectation that OPEC will raise output
April 26, 2019
Oil prices dipped on Friday on expectations that producer club OPEC will soon raise output to make up for a decline in exports from Iran following a tightening of sanctions by the United States against Tehran.
- Indian consumers face post-election fuel price shock, economy could be hit
April 26, 2019
Surging global oil prices will pose a first big challenge to India’s new government, whoever wins an election now under way, especially as domestic prices have been allowed to lag, meaning consumers are in for a painful surge as they catch up...