- China Is Poised to Export a Lot More Fuel to an Energy-Starved World
September 23, 2022
China is poised to export a lot more fuel as Beijing strives to boost its economy by raising refinery runs amid flagging local consumption.
- China Runs Down Oil Stockpiles as Market Eyes Big Export Quotas
September 21, 2022
China has begun running down its crude oil stockpiles, which could signal that refiners are getting ready to boost fuel exports as part of the government’s efforts to revive the economy.
- Singapore marine fuel sales steady at 4.12 mil tonnes in August
September 13, 2022
Marine fuel sales at the world's largest bunkering hub Singapore held steady at 4.12 million tonnes in August, with the number of vessel arrivals for bunkering little changed, official data showed Tuesday.
- GLOBAL LNG-Asia spot prices fall on softer demand; eyes on EU emergency meeting
September 09, 2022
Asian buyers of liquefied natural gas (LNG) benefitted from a fall in prices this week as stockbuilding eased, China’s demand remained weak and players watched for action from EU energy ministers.
- Demand Concerns Drag Oil Prices Lower
September 07, 2022
Oil demand concern and weaker than expected economic news from China have reversed the gains oil prices booked on Monday after OPEC+’s meeting, with both Brent crude and WTI opening trade on Wednesday with losses.