Senior Analyst, Natural Gas Liquids - Singapore
An opportunity has arisen at FGE’s Singapore office for a senior analyst to join our growing Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) team.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for analysis and forecasting of the various markets of LPG, condensate, naphtha, and ethane under the family of Natural Gas Liquids - supply, demand, trade, infrastructure developments, new projects, and benchmark price relationships;
- Performing an active role in client relations;
- Regularly engaging in original research/writing under the guidance of senior staff members;
- Provide intellectual input to marketing and thought leadership activities through the individual's understanding of market fundamentals and experience with back-end client interaction;
- Provide strong support to the business development activities through proposal writing and material preparations;
- Assisting with the coordination of project and/or retainer work;
- Interacting with other staff, working as an effective team member.
- 2+ years' experience working either in the industry or from a research perspective;
- Works independently on individual project tasks (but may be under the supervision of an assignment manager);
- Strong ability to interact with clients, including attending meetings/presentations, and addressing client questions, independently without supervision from senior level staff;
- Has a defined speciality and is able to create independent research on the matter in conjunction with other consultants;
- Ability to present findings with confidence;
- Is a stable and consistent performer;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- Good writing and oral presentation skills;
- Able to travel;
- Fluent (written and verbal) English;
- Must be able to work in Singapore.
How Do I Apply for This Position?
If you are interested in applying for this position, and you meet the above requirements, please submit your application through our Online Application Form (see button on the right). Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we receive, we are only able to contact applicants who have been selected for interview. Please note, we are only able to process applications that include a CV. Those without will not be processed.