Oil Market Analyst - Singapore
FGE's Singapore office is expanding its operations. As such, we are looking to recruit an Oil Market Analyst to join our team of Oil experts.
We are a team of experienced professionals with a wide range of international clients, mainly oil companies, financial institutions and producer governments. Consultancy services include the provision of regular research, interacting with clients and undertaking special studies and reports. The entrepreneurial spirit of FGE’s consultants allows for a dynamic working environment that enables the company to adapt and develop its products in line with changes within the industry. This dynamism also allows the company to provide unrivalled organic growth opportunities to candidates with a proven ability to develop and expand the business.
The position, based in Singapore, offers an opportunity for a young, dynamic individual seeking career growth opportunities with international market exposure.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Actively engaging and helping to manage FGE’s extensive client network in Europe and the Americas.
- Collecting data and information with regards to market fundamentals and pricing for distillates.
- Supply and demand forecasting for West of Suez markets including upstream and midstream gas liquid balances.
- Analysing macro and micro economic oil data.
- Working as part of the NGLs team to generate price forecasts taking into account market fundamentals and forward pricing.
- Analysing and modelling industry trends building forecasts, databases, and evaluations for FGE’s short-term oil services.
- Report writing and contributing to FGE’s regular LPG service via original research.
- Coordinating project and retainer work.
- Providing research assistance to consultants and contributing towards client proposals and ad-hoc projects.
- Preparing both internal and external client presentation material and answering client queries.
- Become part of our global oil team and take a lead role in expanding FGE's oil market analysis and forecasting practice.
- Working closely with other oil and gas experts in our other international offices to provide strategic and analytical input to the research and consulting group.
- Preparing reports in a timely, relevant and thought provoking manner.
- Develop the skills to interact with, and present to, clients in one-on-one and seminar environments.
- Maintain regular contact with clients and market participants to gather market information and develop business opportunities.
- Fulfilling the group's research and consulting mandate as well as participate in ad-hoc projects.
- Think creatively and do independent research and work with a project team. Need to work both individually and in a team environment.
How Do I Apply for This Position?
If you are interested in applying for this position, and you meet the above requirements, please submit your application through our Online Application Form (see button on the right). Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we receive, we are only able to contact applicants who have been selected for interview. Please note, we are only able to process applications that include a CV. Those without will not be processed.