Office Manager - London
The Role and Responsibilities
The role of Office Manager will be based in London and the successful candidate will be part of a global company with offices in London, Hawaii, Dubai, Houston and Tokyo providing support to senior management and improving client relations.
- General office management e.g. ordering stationery, petty cash, organise cleaning, filing, receiption duties
- Account management for key clients including cross/upselling, usage reporting, renewals and invoicing
- Responsibility for the senior members of the management team’s international travel e.g. booking flights, hotels, hire cars arranging visas etc.
- Executive support to the Chief Operating Officer
- Building and maintaining relationships with other business areas and liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
- Various ad hoc duties as they arise
The ideal candidate will be able to cope well with ambiguity and be comfortable working both independently and within a team environment. They should possess excellent written and verbal English communication skills and pay excellent attention to detail. It is also essential that they are highly proficient in the Microsoft Office package, most notably MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Substantial experience as an officer manager or in a similar role
- Competent, highly organised and willing to take ownership of tasks
- Understanding of invoicing and accounts payable/receivable
- Possess a great work ethic and have the ability to work using your own initiative
- Confident and able to liaise with people at all levels
- Ability to juggle conflicting demands and to work under pressure
- Fluent (written and verbal) in English
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a deadline driven environment.
- Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
How Do I Apply for This Position?
If you are interested in applying for this position, and you meet the above requirements, please submit your application through our Online Application Form (see button below). Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we receive, we are only able to contact applicants who have been selected for interview. Please note, we are only able to process applications that include a CV. Those without will not be processed.