NGLs Analyst/Senior Analyst – Singapore
FGE's Singapore office is expanding its operations. As such, we are looking to recruit an NGLs Analyst/Senior Analyst to join our team of NGLs consultants and industry specialists.
We are a team of experienced professionals with a wide range of international clients, mainly energy & petrochemical companies, commodity trading firms, financial institutions and producer governments. Consultancy services include the provision of regular research, commercial advice, interacting with clients and undertaking special studies and reports. The entrepreneurial spirit of FGE’s consultants allows for a dynamic working environment that enables the company to adapt and develop its products in line in rapidly evolving and changing industry environment. This dynamism also allows the company to provide unrivalled organic growth opportunities to candidates with a proven ability to develop and expand the business.
Analysing NGLs as part of the global team, the successful candidate will enhance their already strong numeric and analytical skills and eventually becoming a subject expert. Working alongside leading economists, industry specialists, and thought-leaders in the world of energy and petrochemicals, the successful candidate will have exposure to the complete NGL market cycle giving the successful driven and motivated candidate an accelerated learning curve and unparalleled exposure to the industry.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Gathering and manipulating substantial amount of primary data on a regular basis;
- Creating, updating and maintaining spreadsheets;
- Modelling energy markets, supply, demand, trade and prices;
- Producing original research on key topic areas impacting the world of Natural Gas Liquids;
- Develop research in areas related to NGLs place in the energy transition - carbon neutral commodity trading, the circular economy, BioLPG/BioNaphtha, Ammonia;
- Working with existing teams to analyse macro and micro economic data to identify and forecast oil and energy demand trends.
- Provide strategic and analytical input across all areas of our research incl. ad-hoc projects;
- Prepare reports in a timely, relevant and thought provoking manner;
- Maintain regular contact with clients and market participants to gather market information and develop business opportunities.
The ideal applicant will be a highly numerate graduate that possesses the following attributes:
- A minimum of bachelor's or master’s degree in relevant disciplines such as economics, business/management studies, engineering or statistics;
- 0-4 years of experience;
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel;
- Meticulous attention to detail and keen to work with databases;
- Fluent (written and verbal) in English, another Asian language would be an asset;
- Business proficiency in Mandarin is a plus;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong sense of personal responsibility;
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a deadline driven environment;
- Candidates must be legally able to work in Singapore.
How Do I Apply for This Position?
If you are interested in applying for this position, and you meet the above requirements, please submit your application through our Online Application Form (see button on the right). Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we receive, we are only able to contact applicants who have been selected for interview. Please note, we are only able to process applications that include a CV. Those without will not be processed.