NGLs Analyst Intern – Singapore
FGE's Singapore office is looking to recruit an NGLs Analyst Intern to join our team of NGLs consultants and industry specialists.
We are a team of experienced professionals with a wide range of international clients, mainly oil companies, financial institutions and producer governments. Consultancy services include the provision of regular research, interacting with clients and undertaking special studies and reports. The entrepreneurial spirit of FGE’s consultants allows for a dynamic working environment that enables the company to adapt and develop its products in line with changes within the industry. This dynamism also allows the company to provide unrivalled organic growth opportunities to candidates with a proven ability to develop and expand the business.
Analysing NGLs as part of the global team, the successful candidate needs to display strong interest in the oil and gas sector. He/she will work along side the NGLs team to analyse demand, supply and trade flows across various regions and drive improvement projects to current work processes. The successful and driven candidate will stand to benefit from this opportunity and gain invaluable exposure to the workings of the commodities market.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Collecting data and information with regards to market fundamentals and pricing for Natural Gas Liquids.
- Analysing macro and micro economic oil, gas, NGLs & LNG data.
- Analysing and modelling industry trends building forecasts, databases, and evaluations for FGE’s short-term and long-term NGLs services.
- Report writing and contributing to FGE’s regular NGLs services (LPG & Condensate/Naphtha) via original research.
- Providing research assistance to consultants and contributing towards client proposals and ad-hoc projects.
- Preparing both internal and external client presentation material and answering client queries.
- Work on improvement projects.
The ideal applicant will be a highly numerate graduate that possesses the following attributes:
- >Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, mathematics, economics, or oil and gas related discipline.
- Ability to undertake independent research and work with a project team.
- Good writing and oral presentation skills.
- Fluent (written and verbal) in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel ideally to macro level.
- Able to work in Singapore.
- Ability to perform in a deadline driven environment and deliver work in a timely manner.
How Do I Apply for This Position?
If you are interested in applying for this position, and you meet the above requirements, please submit your application through our Online Application Form (see button on the right). Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we receive, we are only able to contact applicants who have been selected for interview. Please note, we are only able to process applications that include a CV. Those without will not be processed.