Key Account Manager - Singapore
FGE is an international energy consultancy group specializing in providing world-class research and analysis of both regular and complex aspects of the oil and gas markets. A vacancy has arisen in the FGE's Singapore office for a key account manager to work alongside the existing sales and account management team help to grow and nurture our clients.
We are a team of experienced professionals with a wide range of international clients, mainly oil companies, financial institutions and producer governments. Our consultancy services include the provision of regular research and analysis, interacting with clients and undertaking special studies and reports. The entrepreneurial spirit of FGE’s consultants allows for a dynamic working environment that enables the company to adapt and develop its products in line with changes within the industry. This dynamism also allows the company to provide unrivalled organic growth opportunities to candidates with a proven ability to develop and expand the business.
The right candidate will have at least two years account management experience, ideally in a subscription based and energy focused business.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Act the single point of contact for some of our key clients
- Build strong relationships across multiple client stakeholders
- Understand the client's business model and how FGE's services can work to support them
- Growing and nurturing existing client accounts through renewals/upsells/cross-sells
- Working to move client relationships from tactical to partnership
- Identifying and acting on potential new business opportunities
- Gathering product feedback and market insight from client conversations
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience of an account management or client servicing or sales role in a B2B business essential.
- Experience of selling analytical/research services and or the oil/gas sector an advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Fluent (written and verbal) in English with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Confident and clear communication style.
- Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Singapore.
How Do I Apply for This Position?
If you are interested in applying for this position, and you meet the above requirements, please submit your application through our Online Application Form (see button below). Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we receive, we are only able to contact applicants who have been selected for interview. Please note, we are only able to process applications that include a CV. Those without will not be processed.