Gas/LNG Market Analyst - Singapore
FGE is currently looking to recruit a Gas/LNG Market Analyst to join their expanding Gas/LNG team in Singapore. This position provides an excellent opportunity for dynamic individuals seeking career growth, to be part of a consultancy with international market exposure.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Creating, maintaining, and improving FGE's information database (trade, LNG projects and contracts) by closely monitoring the markets;
- Taking a lead role in expanding FGE's Asian market analysis and forecasting practice;
- Taking ownership of one, or more, of the functions that constitute FGE's client services;
- Becoming the country specialist for one or more Asia-Pacific and/or Middle East countries covered by FGE as part of its East of Suez Gas Retainer Service;
- Working closely with other oil and gas experts in FGE's other international offices to provide strategic and analytical input to the research and consulting group;
- Preparing thought provoking reports in a timely and relevant manner;
- Fulfilling the group's research and consulting mandate as well as participating in ad-hoc projects.
- A minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, business, economics, engineering or any related higher education qualifications;
- Basic understanding of the structure of regional gas/LNG markets;
- Ability to do independent research and work with a project team;
- Meticulous and keen to work with databases;
- Good writing and oral presentation skills;
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in Mandarin or any other languages is a plus;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a deadline driven environment;
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply;
- Experience working with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- Candidates must be able to work in Singapore.
How Do I Apply for This Position?
If you are interested in applying for this position, and you meet the above requirements, please submit your application through our Online Application Form (see button on the right). Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we receive, we are only able to contact applicants who have been selected for interview. Please note, we are only able to process applications that include a CV. Those without will not be processed.