Business Development Manager - New Energy Services - Tokyo
FGE is currently looking to recruit a Business Development - New Energy, to join it's expanding representative office in Tokyo.
Reporting to the Managing Director - Japan, the Business Development role is responsible for identifying new business opportunities both amongst existing clients and identifying entirely new opportunities focusing on FGE's New Energy services. Working with the Managing Director and the Global Sales Team the Business Development Manager will actively participate in activities to help FGE accelerate its growth in Japan without being directly responsible for sales.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Developing brand new business opportunities both over the phone and face to face across the full product/service range
- Showcasing FGE's capabilities
- Lead business meetings involving FGE consultants and business development staff
- Working closely with the business development team and passing on potential sales opportunities
- Occasional travel for events and meetings with prospects
- Gathering feedback from both current and potential clients and communicating to management
- Input into development of FGE offering including new products and services where appropriate
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Native Japanese speaker, fluent (written and verbal) in English.
- 2 years’ experience in a new business focussed role
- Proven experience in identifying new business opportunities
- Knowledge of the dynamics within the oil, gas and other energy markets and desire to learn more
- Target driven with a proven track record of success in competitive environments
- Excellent presentation skills including MS PowerPoint or similar and experience publicly presenting is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Candidate should be eligible to work in Japan
How Do I Apply for This Position?
If you are interested in applying for this position, and you meet the above requirements, please submit your application through our Online Application Form. Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we receive, we are only able to contact applicants who have been selected for interview. Please note, we are only able to process applications that include a CV. Those without will not be processed.