Business Development Manager - London
FGE is currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join it's expanding sales team in London.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Developing brand new business both over the phone and face to face across the full product/service range
- Closing inbound leads
- Up-selling to existing clients
- Lead business meetings involving FGE consultants
- Occasional travel for events and meetings with prospects
- Gathering feedback from both current and potential clients and communicating to management
- Input into development of FGE offering including new products and services where appropriate
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- 2 years’ experience in a new business focussed sales role
- Proven experience in closing new business from origination to execution
- Knowledge of the dynamics within the oil and gas markets and desire to learn more
- Target driven with a proven track record of success in competitive environments
- Excellent presentation skills including MS PowerPoint or similar and experience publicly presenting is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Candidate must be fluent in English; knowledge of other European languages would be an advantage
- Candidate should be eligible to work in the UK
How Do I Apply for This Position?
If you are interested in applying for this position, and you meet the above requirements, please submit your application through our Online Application Form (see button below). Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we receive, we are only able to contact applicants who have been selected for interview. Please note, we are only able to process applications that include a CV. Those without will not be processed.