Account Manager - Singapore
FGE is an international energy consultancy group specializing in providing world-class research and analysis of both regular and complex aspects of the oil and gas markets. A vacancy has arisen in the FGE's Singapore office for an account manager to work alongside the existing sales and account management team help to grow and nurture our clients.
We are a team of experienced professionals with a wide range of international clients, mainly oil companies, financial institutions and producer governments. Our consultancy services include the provision of regular research and analysis, interacting with clients and undertaking special studies and reports. The entrepreneurial spirit of FGE’s consultants allows for a dynamic working environment that enables the company to adapt and develop its products in line with changes within the industry. This dynamism also allows the company to provide unrivalled organic growth opportunities to candidates with a proven ability to develop and expand the business.
The right candidate will have at least two years account management experience, ideally in a subscription based and energy focused business.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Nurture and manage relationships with existing clients to increase customer satisfaction and to widen FGE's visibility.
- In partnership with the sales team, build and identify opportunities for growth (up-sell/cross-sell) within your existing client base.
- Become the first point of contact for your clients, ensuring they are fully aware of FGE's services, initiatives and latest relevant research/analysis.
- Manage clients with a view to securing renewals, retention and revenue growth.
- Take responsibility for on-boarding of new clients.
- Collate and pass on feedback on the quality/composition of FGE's services.
Skills and Experience
- Fluent (written and verbal) in English with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of working in B2B sales generating new business from existing clients.
- Self starter, able to use initiative and work as part of a team.
- Genuine and proven interest in the oil energy sector.
How Do I Apply for This Position?
If you are interested in applying for this position, and you meet the above requirements, please submit your application through our Online Application Form (see button below). Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we receive, we are only able to contact applicants who have been selected for interview. Please note, we are only able to process applications that include a CV. Those without will not be processed.